Say goodbye to
electricity price volatility
Not having enough area within your premises for an onsite solar plant?
Amplus helps you meet the electricity needs by supplying solar power from its off-site solar park through state transmission.
Amplus has been helping forward-thinking clients reach their renewable energy targets while providing lower electricity bills. It provides end-to-end Solar power development service with unparalleled experience, expertise and results.
Amplus energy is one of the leading players in the Open Access Solar segment in India. Amplus installs and maintains large solar parks within state supplying power to various Commercial & Industrial customers.
With its innovative Solar Power As A Service (SPAAS) business model, Amplus has established a capacity of 200+ MWp in open access solar.
What we offer
Allowing clients to have Zero upfront investment
Guaranteed savings on every unit of electricity purchased
Techno financial & commercial risk protection for clients
- Client signs a long-term Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with Amplus.
- Amplus invests 100% of the capital required for the open access project.
- Amplus sells the power generated under open access route at a pre-determined tariff.
- Amplus provides assured generation through real-time analytics and remote monitoring system, and hence no power interruptions despite the offsite challenges.
- Client pays for the units consumed, gets guaranteed savings from Day 1 as solar tariff is lower than grid tariff.
Some remarkable projects
Amplus has successfully installed and commissioned two open access solar parks in the state of Karnataka.
Supplying power to ABB India Limited, Reckitt Benckiser (INDIA) Private Limited, IFB Industries Limited,Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt Ltd, Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited and to many other clients.
Supplying power to Sobha Limited, Sandisk Device Design Centre Pvt Ltd, TATA Advanced Materials Limited, CISCO Systems India Pvt Ltd, Carlsberg India Pvt Ltd, Saint-Gobain India Pvt Ltd and to many other clients.